Middle Level Band
For 2019-20, we'll be using Cycle 2
The NCKMEA ML Band will be using the Festival Scores
audition management system.
Teachers may create their Director accounts and put in their student profiles now.
|Sep. 10||Directors may start uploading recordings to the Festival Scores website.|
|Nov. 7||Recorded auditions must be uploaded by 11:59:59 PM on this date. Late entries are not possible.|
|Nov. 8||Judging begins|
|Nov. 15||Judging must be completed by this date.|
|Nov. 30||Roster will be posted onto the NC website by this date.|
|Dec. 7||Music will be passed out during HS Mini Convention for all those in attendance. |
Any director who does not pick up their music on this date will have it mailed out to them.
|Jan. 18||ML Band/Choir performance at Junction City Middle School|
Festival Scores - Audition Event Tags
Directors, you will need to activate the following Event Tags in your
in order to upload audition entries.
|Audition Event||Event Tag|
|2019-20 Winds and Mallets||MSGPZX7|
|2019-20 Snare and Timpani||CRDLHV7 |
KMEA Membership Requirement
The NCKMEA board voted to require membership in NAfME-KMEA in order to register students for NCKMEA honor groups.
This is in line with the KMEA policy requiring membership in order to register students for KMEA All-State ensembles.
- Join NAfME. Indicate Kansas in your membership profile.
- Set up an account in the KMEA Members website.
This creates a connection between your NAfME profile and KMEA's registration systems.
- After creating an account in the KMEA Members site, select your district affiliation so you may participate in elections.
- When registering students for NC district or All-State ensembles, your NAfME ID will be part of the registration.
- Do not wait until the deadline day to start this process!