Honor Group Registration
Official registration for the following ensembles will be located in the KMEA Members site:
- HS Choir
- HS Band
- HS Orchestra
- ML Choir
- Elem. Choir
Auditions for the following ensembles will be located in Festival Scores using mp3 audio files:
NCKMEA Invoice Generator
- HS Choir (2020-21)
- HS Band (2020-21)
- HS Orchestra (2020-21)
- HS Jazz Band
- ML Band
Create your print-friendly invoice to pay for NCKMEA fees.
Reminder: HS students who are taking dual-auditions (instrumental + vocal) must have Group Preferences marked in the NC district instrumental registration form.
For 2020-21, preferences may also be included in student profiles in Festival Scores.
Directors within the same building MUST communicate and avoid sending in conflicting preference markings.
KMEA Membership Requirement
The NCKMEA board voted to require membership in NAfME-KMEA in order to register students for NCKMEA honor groups.
This is in line with the KMEA policy requiring membership in order to register students for KMEA All-State ensembles.
- Join NAfME. Indicate Kansas in your membership profile.
- Set up an account in the KMEA Members website.
This creates a connection between your NAfME profile and KMEA's registration systems.
- After creating an account in the KMEA Members site, select your district affiliation so you may participate in elections.
- When registering students for NC district or All-State ensembles, your NAfME ID will be part of the registration.
- Do not wait until the deadline day to start this process!